PositionSenior Communications SpecialistMinimum 8-10 years of experience
Department/DivisionCommunications and Development Department
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateMar 10, 2017
Closing Date *Mar 23, 2017
Senior Communications Specialist
The primary responsibility of the Senior Communications Specialist is to support the Head of Communications and Development to devise and implement the Bank’s communications and brand strategy to promote and protect AIIB’s reputation amongst internal and external stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Head of Communications and Development on a comprehensive approach to creating a narrative and communications strategy that ladders up to and contributes to the Bank’s organizational goals.
- In line with the communications strategy, create a content and channel strategy to share and promote the Bank's news and reputation amongst targeted audiences; implement a data driven evaluation program to measure the effectiveness of the strategy.
- Develop the Bank's internal communications strategy by creating and implementing a plan that reinforces the banks culture and builds staff engagement; coach executives to be effective communicators, identify the most effective communications channels for our culture and improve the flow of information amongst Bank staff.
- Be a trusted advisor to bank staff - collaborate with them to surface stories which demonstrate how the bank is fulfilling its mandate; possess the ability to turn those stories into compelling content that will resonate with both internal and external audiences.
- Oversee the Bank’s brand assets by establishing brand guidelines and governance framework; work with creative resources to ensure the Bank has a singular look and feel.
- Work closely with corporate secretariat to manage various events organized by the bank; support the Annual Meeting and other events with media relations and branding expertise to help meet event objectives.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a corporate communications leadership role at a multilateral development bank or private sector financial institution or other relevant organization.
- Able to work independently and thrive on bringing creativity and new thinking to the job.
- Up to date on best practices in digital channels, visual storytelling and website optimization.
- Strategic and results focused thinker.
- Keen understanding of how communications contributes to organizational goals.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Able to see the opportunity and take initiative to put a plan into action.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, political science, economics/finance, international relations, public affairs, marketing or other related fields from reputable university.
All Current Vacancies
All open positions at a glance:ALL CURRENT VACANCIES