PositionIntern - Facilities and Administration Services Department
Department/DivisionFacilities and Administration Services Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 09, 2019
Closing Date *Jan 28, 2019
Intern - Facilities and Administration Services Department
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Facilities and Administration Services Department (FASD)
- Duration:13 weeks
- Start: May 2019
- Assist with all work related to the Library, Archives and Records Management.
- Help file, index and verify records in the electronic system(s).
- Collect and compile knowledge and information products generated at the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
- Research on information resources that can be used by staff.
- Search and find information when requested.
- Update the FAS portal on intranet.
- Organize and participate in Records and Information Management meetings and initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Unit Head.
- Master’s/Doctorate degree candidate from an internationally recognized institution.
- Completed core courses toward a graduate degree in Information Management such as Library and Information Studies and/or Archival Studies (MLIS, MLS, MAS, etc.).
- Knowledge of information management practices and standards.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Detail oriented.
- Reliable, responsible, respectful and punctual.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to accept supervision.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES