PositionCorporate Procurement AssociateMinimum 3-5 years of experience
Department/DivisionFacilities and Administration Services Department
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateJan 03, 2020
Closing Date *Jan 31, 2020
Corporate Procurement Associate
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 102 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.
The primary responsibility of the Corporate Procurement Associate is to support the Corporate Procurement Division (CPD) for the procurement transactions of goods and services, with immediate focus on assisting the Senior Procurement Specialist in IT procurement activities.
As guided by the Senior Procurement Specialist, specific responsibilities of the successful candidate include but are not limited to:
- Effectively implement AIIB's corporate procurement policies and procedures in providing procurement services to designated requesting departments.
- Perform procurement tasks for AIIB's requisitions for Goods, General Services and Consulting Services in the e-procurement Ariba system.
- Ascertain that complete requisition has been provided.
- Conduct market analysis and sourcing of suppliers.
- Conduct bid comparison, rationalization and analysis.
- Conduct price analysis and contract document preparation.
- Prepare bidding documents, evaluation reports and other related paperwork.
- Identify appropriate commercial obligations and contract templates and perform contract management duties.
- Assist in the performance evaluation of suppliers in collaboration with concerned departments.
- Provide support by backfilling on roles as required based on workload/resource capacity limitations.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Commerce, Supply Chain Management or similar field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in IT procurement preferred.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Familiar with Office365 applications such as Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.
- Has strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working with diverse groups from different businesses and multicultural interfaces.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Organized and can prioritize tasks according to importance.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.ALL CURRENT VACANCIES