PositionIntern - Records and Information Management Unit
Department/DivisionRecords and Information Management (RIM) Unit, Facilities and Administration Services Department (FASD)
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 07, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 04, 2020
Intern - Records and Information Management Unit
- Location: Beijing.
- Business Unit: Records and Information Management (RIM) Unit, Facilities and Administration Services Department (FASD).
- Duration: 12 weeks.
- Assist with all work related to the Library, Archives and Records Management.
- Help classify, file, index and verify records in the electronic system(s).
- Catalogue library materials.
- Find and compile knowledge and information products generated at the Bank.
- Conduct Internet research to find information resources for Bank Personnel.
- Search information when requested.
- Help update the intranet.
- Organize and participate in various RIM events, meetings and initiatives.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Unit Head.
- AIIB offers internship to graduate students who are interested in learning about the work of the Bank and supporting its mission while providing successful candidates an opportunity to gain valuable work experience. The Library, Records and Archival internship is designed for students of the Information Studies Program who have enrolled in a full-time graduate study (Master’s or Doctorate degree) program in an internationally recognized institution.
- Completed core courses towards a graduate degree in Information Management such as the Library and Information Studies and/ or Archival Studies (MLIS, MLS, MAS etc.).
- Completed the first year in the program and will continue the study after the internship.
- Knowledge of information management practices and standards.
- Skills in common office applications such Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Detail oriented.
- Reliable, responsible, respectful and punctual.
- Able to work independently.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES