PositionIntern, Credit and Investment Risk
Department/DivisionRisk Management Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateFeb 10, 2021
Closing Date *Mar 05, 2021
Intern, Credit and Investment Risk
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Risk Management Department, Credit and Investment Risk Team
- Duration: 2 to 3 months
- Start: May 10, 2021
- Learn and understand work and methodology in the department.
- Support Credit Officers with data preparation, information search, numerical analysis, etc.
- Make basic review of transactions for financial institutions, corporates, and project finance.
- Assist with analysis of financials, financial models and credit rating reviews.
- Support for work on internal methodology, guidance notes and other documents.
- Other tasks from time to time.
- Day to day support for Credit and Investment Team on all relevant tasks and provide help with analysis and structuring.
- Good understanding of credit and investment risk function, wider understanding of Risk Management Department, internal process, methodology and documents.
- Expanded knowledge of credit and investment transactions, terms and structures.
- Ability to make more advanced data analysis as well as analyses of financial and terms structures for selected transactions.
- Some work experience or exposure to financial services, data and financial analysis.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters/MBA or PhD program, preferably specialized in financial management or economic research.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES