PositionHR Officer - OperationsMinimum 5-8 years of experience
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateMar 06, 2020
Closing Date *Mar 29, 2020
HR Officer - Operations
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) was created to help foster social and economic development, create wealth and improve infrastructure connectivity in Asia by investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors. As a new addition to the global multilateral development bank (MDB) family, AIIB works closely with other multilateral and bilateral institutions as well as the private sector to improve infrastructure by promoting regional cooperation and partnerships. AIIB has 102 members, including 26 prospective members, and has an authorized capital of USD100 billion, of which USD20 billion is paid in. AIIB is a triple A-rated institution.
The Human Resources Department (HRD) is looking for an HR Officer-Operations who will be responsible for implementing and contributing to the development and improvement of a broad range of HR operations, managing the delivery and design of HR programs and collaborating with other departments on other program areas.
This position will report to the HR Manager.
- Closely work with HR business partners and client departments to analyze and assess requests for outsourced staff, and administer the full cycle of outsourced staff management from contract administration to performance management, training, and compensation and benefits, etc.
- Administer the rollout of the performance review process and monitor progress
- Manage the confirmation of probationary appointments and extension of staff appointments.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate staff data in the HR system to support payroll process.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Advise staff and client departments on HR-related matters.
- Implement specific HR initiatives and programs.
- Perform other assignments and projects as determined by the HR Manager.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant HR experience in international organizations or financial institutions.
- Demonstrable skills as an HR generalist with proven experience and understanding of HR principles.
- Experience working with HR information systems or similar HR tools.
- Familiar with employment terms and practices among international financial institutions.
- Works effectively with individuals and within teams, and able to work well in a multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build good working relationships across organizational levels, effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently to clients's queries.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Master’s degree or above in human resources, economics, international relationships, communications and other related fields from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES