PositionClient Relations AssociateMinimum 3-5 years of experience
Department/DivisionInvestment Operations Region 2 - Client Relations and Programming
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateFeb 13, 2020
Closing Date *Mar 09, 2020
Client Relations Associate
The Client Relations and Programming Unit is responsible for engaging with Bank’s clients including both public and private sectors for business development and long-term relationships. Its major functions include working with our members to develop project pipeline in close coordination with the Technical and Banking departments, preparing country programming memo in consultation with clients, conducting high-level and working level visits and generating country-level intelligence.
- The responsibilities of the Client Relations Associate include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct research on projects and client members about their infrastructure development and financing needs to develop country programs.
- Arrange and prepare field missions for programming and high-level dialogues and background documents. This includes presentation preparation, meeting coordination, active participation, following up and back-to-office reporting, writing memos and coordinating and participating in internal meetings.
- Support internal coordination through information exchanges and work with relevant divisions of AIIB. Support the team and management in achieving their targets and objectives.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the senior management of the team.
- Provide effective interface and prompt responses to client inquiries and perform necessary proactive engagement and follow-up activities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in client members’ project finance for private or public entities. Multicounty experience would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, business administration or equivalent from a reputable university. A professional certificate would be an advantage. Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills, with good understanding and experience in developing business plans.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and contribute productively to the team’s output as an effective team player.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of additional regional languages would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel extensively.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES