PositionCompensation & Benefits OfficerMinimum 5-8 years of experience
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateFeb 06, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 27, 2020
Compensation & Benefits Officer
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 100 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.
The Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Officer will assist the Head of Performance and Rewards in coordinating and administering a variety of programs and activities related to performance and rewards.
Major Responsibilities Include, But are Not Limited to:
- Carry out research and benchmarking. Filter information and seek clarification.
- Synthesize and present ideas in a clear and logical manner.
- Articulate recommendations based on thorough analysis and practical experience.
- Actively participate in discussions to establish or review policies on performance and rewards.
- Respond to questions and clarify policies on performance management, C&B programs, promotions and other staff movements.
- Communicate effectively through business correspondence, reports and presentations to various levels.
- Support delivery of HR services by providing information, correct interpretation or guidance on performance and rewards policies and practices.
- Coordinate beyond own area and with external parties for benefits delivery.
- Prepare, organize and maintain confidential records and documents.
- Monitor efficient and effective program implementation. Flag gaps that need to be addressed.
- Propose improvements to processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Apply considerable on-the-job experience and developed proficiency to complete work assignments.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and bias for action.
- Take a broad perspective to address issues and problems.
- Work with moderate degree of supervision and fairly autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience; Master’s degree.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES