PositionIntern - Budget Analyst, Strategy, Policy and Budget Department
Department/DivisionBudget Team, Strategy, Policy and Budget Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 22, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 19, 2020
Intern - Budget Analyst, Strategy, Policy and Budget Department
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Budget Team, Strategy, Policy and Budget Department
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Improve data structure for budget management.
- Review and enhance master data design and governance.
- Help gather SAP S/4 Hana requirements for the budget team.
- Gather, analyze and document budget reporting requirements to improve budget reporting and to provide greater insights and control on the budget.
- Assist in cost modeling as part of long-term financial planning.
- Assist the budget team on ad hoc tasks as required.
- MBA/Master’s (or equivalent) candidate majoring or focusing on data analysis, Management Information Systems, etc.
- Good finance and accounting knowledge.
- A professional designation is preferred, but not a must.
- Passion for international development, with previous exposures to multiple cultures, and adaptable.
- Technology savvy, with basic programming skills in VBA or other computing languages, or ability to create reporting dashboards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES