PositionIntern - Banking Department Region 2
Department/DivisionInvestment Operations Region 2 – Banking Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 16, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 13, 2020
Intern - Banking Department Region 2
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Banking Department Region 2
- Duration: 12 weeks
Description of the Department:
- Banking Department, Region 2 geographically covers Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, East Asia, West Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. Banking Department invests in (i) financial sectors and digital infrastructure & industries through (ii) loans, capital markets (bonds, structured products), and private equity products.
- Support AIIB’s project due diligence and approval processes, with emphasis on ensuring key economic, financial, technical and legal issues are considered and mitigants incorporated in the financing structure and legal documentation.
- Analyze financial statements and assist project team leaders in structuring transactions.
- Work as a team player and support the team and team management in achieving their targets and objectives.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in preferably business administration or finance.
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds and/or capital market instruments.
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills.
- Strong credit skills would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of a local language would be an advantage.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES