AIIB’s Graduate Program is a two-year rotational program to recruit and develop a team of outstanding talents at the early stage of their career to contribute to the realization of AIIB’s mission. Young talents who qualify for the program will have an opportunity to contribute to international development and sustainable infrastructure investment, while growing their career with AIIB and helping to create a prosperous and sustainable Asia.
The program has five streams: Investment, Finance, Risk Management, Strategy, and Corporate.
- Investment Stream analysts will rotate within AIIB’s investment operations to gain experience in identifying, preparing, and monitoring investment projects for public and private sector clients.
- Finance Stream analysts will work closely with the Treasury and Controller’s offices and gain a deeper understanding of the tools, techniques and technologies related to treasury and finance processes and accounting.
- Risk Management Stream analysts will rotate within the Risk Management Department and client departments to gain in-depth experience in monitoring and analyzing developments that affect current and future potential risk,
- Strategy Stream analysts will gain hands-on experience in developing and implementing AIIB’s corporate strategy and sector strategies; and
- Corporate Stream analysts will rotate within the Corporate Secretariat and Communications Department to develop skills in stakeholder management, protocol, and development communications.
By being assigned to different departments, analysts will develop professional skills and expertise while acquiring hands-on experience by working with the Bank’s industry experts. Working closely with clients in Asia’s public and private sectors, they will gain a deep understanding of, and broader perspectives on, the region’s infrastructure development and financing challenges and opportunities. Through the rotations, they will also receive training, mentoring, career guidance and development opportunities to grow and develop professionally at AIIB.
- Master’s degree with one to two years of relevant working experience OR Bachelor’s degree with two to three years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Meets the criteria of the specific positions in each department.
The Graduate Program is currently closed for applications. More details on other opportunities to join AIIB can be found here.