PositionExecutive AssistantMinimum 5 years of experience
Department/DivisionOffice of the Vice President Investment Operations Region 2
Job Type/ Department **Support Staff
Posting DateMar 31, 2021
Closing Date *Apr 21, 2021
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 103 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
The Office of the Vice President Investment Operations Region 2 is looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide a full range of business and team support functions, including administrative services, administrative management and coordination, communication with internal and external contacts, general data analysis, report generation and basic research assistance. The Executive Assistant will fully support the day-to-day tasks of senior executives.
- Perform complex and confidential administrative responsibilities including independently preparing correspondences, meeting minutes and memos.
- Manage senior executive schedules and provide logistical support to ensure appropriate meeting, travel, accommodation and event arrangements are made.
- Serve as the first point of contact for departments and executives; liaise with internal and external contacts and determine priorities for incoming queries and requests while ensuring all queries are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective prioritization and resolution of competing demands while meeting operational needs. Oversee and monitor the project information flow by screening, sorting, analyzing and identifying areas that need to be acted upon.
- Establish, maintain and ensure the timely update of senior executive correspondence filing systems (both hard and soft copies) while ensuring that all activities supported are traceable and accessible as required.
- Perform general research work including preparation of background documents (e.g., preparation of presentation slides, drafts of simple correspondences, and background information for appointments; consolidate relevant data; generate reports, etc.).
- Assist with budget planning, usage, reporting and related matters.
- Manage one or more secretarial assistants in delivering complex tasks.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Minimum five years of relevant executive support experience in a large international corporate/financial institution; multilateral development bank(s) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented and detail-attentive; able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive corporate information.
- Proficiency in verbal/written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Russian would be a good advantage.
- Proven experience with MS Office Applications is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES