PositionDigital Program Specialist—ERPMinimum 5-8 years of experience
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateOct 20, 2020
Closing Date *Nov 10, 2020
Digital Program Specialist—ERP
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) was created to help foster social and economic development, create wealth and improve infrastructure connectivity in Asia by investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors. As a new addition to the global multilateral development bank (MDB) family, AIIB works closely with other multilateral and bilateral institutions as well as the private sector to improve infrastructure by promoting regional cooperation and partnerships. AIIB has 103 members, including 21 prospective members, and has an authorized capital of USD100 billion, of which USD20 billion is paid in. AIIB is a triple A-rated institution.
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s (AIIB) Information Technology Division (ITD) is looking for a specialist responsible for managing the ERP-centric digital programs for AIIB. This position is responsible for delivering SAP-related solutions to AIIB staff to fulfill business requirements. The Digital Program Specialist is expected to deliver relevant IT projects and solutions, manage the business-as-usual (BAU) support and enhancements, and cooperate with other digital program specialists to develop AIIB’s overall IT landscape.
The selected Specialist will work in a start-up, fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment. They will have the opportunity to drive IT process design and will be exposed to cutting-edge cloud technology and a multilateral development bank’s business environment where project management, communication, stakeholder management, planning, and risk management skills are expected to be honed.
- Manage the ERP-centric IT solutions and programs with a holistic view in terms of business process, solution and data integration and architecture roadmap.
- Ensure proper solution architecture and IT roadmap in the areas of ERP.
- Serve as business focal point for financial and cost accounting, cost control, invoice processing, corporate procurement, and personal reimbursement, among others.
- Provide continuous support to the business departments in terms of BAU support, process optimization and new business functions.
- Provide support and enhancements for business departments with SAP cloud products (e.g., Business ByDesign, S4HANA, Ariba, SAP Analytics Cloud, Concur, Fieldglass, etc.).
- Manage the full life cycle of system change with the support of service providers—from requirement elicitation and definition, solution research and design, project scoping, procurement, implementation and maintenance with the objectives of satisfying business needs and minimizing technical and operational risks.
- Manage the operation of SAP systems with the support of service providers, including development, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, problem-solving, business continuity, backend security.
- Identify potential project and technical risks, recommend and implement appropriate mitigation actions and escalate risks as appropriate.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation regarding business requirements, installation, configuration, testing, upgrade, migration and maintenance procedures.
- Work with various teams—such as internal control, IT security and risk management—to maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Ensure that processes comply with IT governance processes and procedures, and the Bank’s audit and control requirements.
- Manage vendors, including procurement, contracting, project plan and progress, timesheet confirmation, budget and risk, among others.
- Demonstrable IT project delivery experience with SAP cloud technologies (e. g. Business ByDesign/S4HANA, Ariba, Concur, etc.)
- Demonstrable IT project/program management experience and skills with proven track record of managing enterprise projects, business analysis, vendor management, project risk management, communication, etc.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting and cost accounting, accounts payable, payment processing, financial closing and reporting.
- Excellent relationship-building and stakeholder management and engagement skills across the business at all levels, including with senior management.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL processes.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant IT experience or equivalent.
- Master’s degree or higher in Information Technology or related fields.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES