PositionTreasury Officer - Banking NetworkMinimum 5-8 years of experience
Department/DivisionOffice of the Treasurer
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateJan 02, 2020
Closing Date *Jan 31, 2020
Treasury Officer - Banking Network
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 100 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.
AIIB's Treasury is responsible for funding Bank operations, managing capital and debt-funded liquidity and offering financing solutions to clients. The primary responsibility of the Treasury Officer—Banking Network Specialist is to establish and manage relationships with a global network of commercial and noncommercial banking institutions to maximize the efficiency of AIIB's financial operations.
- Maintaining and supporting the management of a network of institutional banking relations necessary for the efficient management of AIIB’s financial resources.
- Optimization of the institution’s global banking network and rationalization of bank accounts.
- Liaising with other AIIB departments to share relationship information and optimize services from each bank.
- Creating and maintaining tools for sharing and measuring relationship information within Treasury and across the Bank.
- Knowledge, completion and archiving of all relationship management and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation required for the onboarding of institutions. Coordinate KYC with the Controller and Compliance teams and leverage technology to improve the efficiency of KYC activities.
- Implementing and maintaining AIIB’s Anti Money Laundering system and controls in partnership with the Cash team.
- In accordance with AIIB’s Policies and Procedures, executing and providing advice on the technical aspects of the opening and closing of bank accounts; monitoring services provided by counterparties for the operation of cash and safekeeping accounts.
- Oversight of the veracity, authenticity and integrity of the confirmed Standing Settlement Instructions (SSI) and other bank account data and the process of maintaining those data in the treasury management system.
- Oversight for the management of SWIFT authenticator keys.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of finance experience, at least two years of which are in institutional banking-related areas supporting bank relationships, bank documentation and performance measurement and evaluation of bank relationships.
- A thorough understanding of treasury operations and products.
- In-depth knowledge of international and relevant domestic payment regulations and compliance systems is strongly desired.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and customer service skills. Team player and ability to communicate well with others. Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration or finance from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade level and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES