PositionIntern - Complaints-resolution, Evaluation, and Integrity Unit
Department/DivisionComplaints-resolution, Evaluation, and Integrity Unit (CEIU)
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 22, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 19, 2020
Intern - Complaints-resolution, Evaluation, and Integrity Unit
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Complaints-resolution, Evaluation, and Integrity Unit (CEIU)
- Duration: 12 weeks
Description of the Department:
- AIIB’s Complaints-resolution, Evaluation, and Integrity Unit has an oversight role relating to the following:
- AIIB’s compliance, by receiving and reviewing complaints relating to compliance with AIIB’s Environment and Social Framework;
- AIIB effectiveness, through early learning from other activities and assessments; and
- Integrity, by recommending anti-corruption measures and policies, as well as receiving and investigating corruption-related complaints with respect to AIIB’s operations.
- The Managing Director of Complaints-resolution, Evaluation, and Integrity Unit reports directly to the Board of Directors, and also participates in the Executive Committee and Management Committee meetings as an observer.
- Conduct research in support of CEIU activities
- Assist in CEIU outreach and awareness-raising activities (including social media activities)
- Contribute to updating CEIU intranet site, webpage and databases
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) candidate in communications, digital media, journalism or related discipline.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES