PositionIntern - Implementation Monitoring Unit (Portfolio Data Analysis)
Department/DivisionImplementation Monitoring Unit
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 17, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 14, 2020
Intern - Implementation Monitoring Unit (Portfolio Data Analysis)
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Implementation Monitoring Unit (IMU)
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Assist in on-going IT projects for AIIB’s investment operations, including the IT system development for operations, and the integration with other IT systems of the AIIB.
- Assist in daily operating and maintaining the existing IT system, including regular data inputs and updates, migration of historic data, etc.
- Assist in data-mining and visualization of AIIB’s investment operation data.
- Master’s degree candidate in information management, computer science, or other related fields.
- Familiar with computer programming and coding software.
- Basic knowledge of finance and economics.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES