PositionIntern - Client Relations and Programming Unit Region 2
Department/DivisionInvestment Operations Region 2 – Client Relations and Programming Unit
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 16, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 13, 2020
Intern - Client Relations and Programming Unit Region 2
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Client Relations and Programming Unit, Region 2
- Duration: 12 weeks
Description of the Department:
- Client Relations and Programming Unit (CRP), Region 2 geographically covers Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, East Asia, West Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. CRP‘s role is to develop a pipeline for Region 2 in line with the thematic sectors of the bank. This entails active engagement with stakeholders and the preparation of initiation and programming visits to our various member economies. Extensive research, coordination with relevant departments of AIIB and sharing of information is essential for the preparation of country consultations.
- Conduct research and analysis on country strategies and policies.
- Liaise with other departments to gather and share information.
- Support the CRP team in preparing country briefs.
- Work as a team player and support the team and team management in achieving their targets and objectives.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate preferably in international relations, business administration or finance.
- Understanding of key analytical tools and ability to develop business plans.
- Experience in business development and stakeholder management would be an advantage.
- Work experience in a multicultural environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES