PositionIntern - Client Relations and Programming Unit Region 1
Department/DivisionInvestment Operations Region 1 – Client Relations and Programming Unit
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 14, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 11, 2020
Intern - Client Relations and Programming Unit Region 1
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Client Relations and Programming Unit Region 1
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Start Date: preferably May 2020
- For South Asia and Southeast Asia—
- Assist in the business intelligence at the country level, including the preparation of related documents such as country profiles, news analysis or other specific analysis.
- Specifically, on infrastructure sectors including project opportunities and investment framework, sustainable infrastructure, connectivity, private sector mobilization (PPP or investment funds) or technology, etc.
- On macro-economic and financial situation, in coordination with AIIB’s Economics Unit.
- Assist in organizing business meetings and dialogues with clients.
- Assist in the design and implementation of a system for generating news and business intelligence information at a country-level, including refining sources of information, generating alerts, subscription to value-added sources and newsletters, focusing searches and other related tasks.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in economics, finance, business, engineering, international trade or other related fields to AIIB’s business priorities from an internationally reputable university.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES