PositionIntern – Investment Operations, Technical Department Region 1 (Infrastructure Finance)
Department/DivisionInvestment Operations Region 1 – Technical Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 07, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 11, 2020
Intern – Investment Operations, Technical Department Region 1 (Infrastructure Finance)
- Location: Beijing.
- Business Unit: Technical Department Region 1.
- Duration: 12 weeks.
- Analyze and create financial models.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct country, industry and market research.
- Review company information.
- Support document preparation for internal approval process.
- Perform ad hoc tasks requested by the supervisors.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in business, finance, management or related fields.
- Full-time working experience (2-5 years) in international finance and investment; experience in project finance, corporate finance, investment banking, financial consulting, private equity, credit analysis or commercial banking would be valued.
- Knowledge of infrastructure finance would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and develop complex financial models and related accounting skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams, preferably with experience in Asian emerging markets.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES