PositionIntern, Operational Services Department
Department/DivisionOperational Services Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateFeb 10, 2021
Closing Date *Mar 05, 2021
Intern, Operational Services Department
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
- Start Timing: May 2021
- Do a stocktaking of the project portfolio and develop a database on critical social and environmental parameters.
- Conduct a desk review of project Grievance Redress Mechanisms (GRMs) and identify the lessons learnt and key challenges of setting up GRMs.
- Review project monitoring in the portfolio.
- Produce other reports as requested by the team.
- Master’s degree candidate or equivalent in social sciences, sociology, economics, political science.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interest in social and environmental management, particularly in localized and practical solutions.
- Passion for international development/area of interests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES