PositionIntern, Office of the Controller
Department/DivisionOffice of the Controller
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateFeb 10, 2021
Closing Date *Mar 05, 2021
Intern, Office of the Controller
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Office of the Controller
- Duration: 3 months
- Start: May 31, 2021
- Get to know loan and other investment financing management workflow, upstream and downstream interactions. Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) of loan management information system – sovereign module.
- Depict end to end standard operational procedure regarding loan operation.
- Research on client portals available in the market, and among other MDBs.
- Based on abovementioned understanding, define ideal business scenarios of the desired client portal which could serve as a blueprint for later business operation.
- Assist on data governance project, including but not limited to define data definition, data ownership, resolve common data issue cross departments.
- Draft data interface preparation procedure.
- Prepare needed documentation for UAT based on guidance from project team.
- Detailed procedure which is decomposed to step by step level for future operating reference.
- Blueprint of customized client’s portal which covers most frequent potential client interaction scenarios.
- Data interface preparation procedure.
- Desired working experience in the fields of investment management, financial management, client interactions, understanding of design thinking methodology (not mandatory).
- Currently enrolled in a Masters/MBA or PhD program, preferably specialized in banking and finance, financial management, entrepreneurship or business innovation.
- Passion for international development/area of interests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES