PositionIntern, Infrastructure Investment Department Region 2
Department/DivisionInfrastructure Investment Department Region 2
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateFeb 10, 2021
Closing Date *Mar 05, 2021
Intern, Infrastructure Investment Department Region 2
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Infrastructure Investment Department Region 2
- Duration: 2 to 3 months
- Start: May 2021
Description of the Department:
The Infrastructure Investment Department, Region 2 geographically covers Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, East Asia, West Asia, Europe, Africa, and Latin America. The department invests in the Transport, Energy, Water, and Urban sectors.
- Support Project Team Leaders (PTLs) in the due diligence, execution, and monitoring of a range of debt (project and corporate finance) and equity investments.
- Analyze and build financial models.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct country, industry, and market research.
- Review company information.
- Support document preparation for the internal approval process.
- Perform ad hoc tasks requested by the supervisors.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in business, finance, management, engineering, or related fields. Qualified or pursuing CFA/CAIA/FRM/CPA or similar qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Full-time working experience (2-5 years) in international finance and investment; experience in project finance, corporate finance, investment banking, financial consulting, private equity, credit analysis, or commercial banking would be valued. Experience in Energy, Water, Transport, and/or Urban Development would be a plus.
- Knowledge of infrastructure finance, project finance, and/or equity would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and develop complex financial models and related accounting skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams, preferably with experience in emerging markets.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Knowledge of an additional language of Region 2 would be an advantage.
- Passion for international development/area of interests.
- Great team player.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES