PositionIntern, Infrastructure Investment Department Region 1
Department/DivisionInfrastructure Investment Department Region 1
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateFeb 10, 2021
Closing Date *Mar 05, 2021
Intern, Infrastructure Investment Department Region 1
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Infrastructure Investment Department Region 1
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Start: June 2021
- Analyze and create financial models.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct country, industry and market research.
- Review company information.
- Support document preparation for internal approval process.
- Perform ad hoc tasks requested by the supervisors.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in business, finance, management or related fields.
- Full-time working experience (2-5 years) in international finance and investment; experience in project finance, corporate finance, investment banking, financial consulting, private equity, credit analysis or commercial banking would be valued.
- Knowledge about infrastructure finance would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and develop complex financial models and related accounting skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams, preferably with experience in Asian emerging markets.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES