PositionIntern, Implementation Monitoring Department
Department/DivisionImplementation Monitoring Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateFeb 10, 2021
Closing Date *Mar 05, 2021
Intern, Implementation Monitoring Department
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Implementation Monitoring Department (IMD)
- Duration: 3 months
- Start: May 20, 2021
- Assisting in monitoring of AIIB’s investment portfolio, including but not limited to, reviewing company’s financial statements, carrying out financial analysis, analyzing financial models, upgrading credit ratings, preparing quarterly monitoring reports and presentations for management, updating data in AIIB’s loan or equity monitoring systems, reviewing equity valuation models and reports etc.
- Assisting in conducting various analyses on AIIB’s investment portfolio, including but not limited to, benchmarking with peer institutions, portfolio diversification analysis, portfolio growth trend analysis, portfolio risk assessments, etc.
- Conducting desktop research on certain industry sectors in selected geographies including industry and regulatory trends.
- Carrying out other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Excel based financial spreading for portfolio projects and its sponsors/ guarantors.
- Presentation on selected industry updates.
- Finalization of formats for recording and analyzing operational reports from borrowers in various infrastructure industries.
- Financial modeling and sensitivity scenario analysis for certain projects in monitoring lists.
- Enrolled in a Masters/MBA or PhD program from an internationally recognized institution.
- Basic knowledge of finance and economics; previous experience with financial institutions is a plus.
- Ability to analyze financial statements of companies.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES