PositionIntern, Banking Department Region 2
Department/DivisionBanking Department Region 2
Job Type **Internship
Posting DateJan 14, 2022
Closing Date *Feb 07, 2022
Intern, Banking Department Region 2
About the role:
AIIB is looking for summer interns to join its Banking Department, Investment Operations Region 2. This will be a great opportunity for graduate students to work with investment professionals in international developmental finance.
- Assist team members on projects and other investment opportunities;
- Perform research and analysis assigned by team members;
- Support projects with the preparation of reports and project documents;
- Analyze financial statements and assist in the preparation of financial models;
- Assist in arranging business trips and external meetings and prepare supporting documents, including presentations, memos and reports, etc.;
- Assist in arranging and coordinating internal meetings, participating in them and conducting follow up and reporting;
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by team members.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters/MBA or PhD program, preferably in finance, economics or related majors.
- Passion for international developmental finance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 24:00 GMT+8 on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.