PositionIntern, Banking Department Region 1
Department/DivisionBanking Department Region 1
Job Type **Internship
Posting DateJan 14, 2022
Closing Date *Feb 07, 2022
Intern, Banking Department Region 1
About the role:
AIIB is looking for summer interns to join its Banking Department, Investment Operations Region 1. The intern will conduct market research and support operations for executing investment projects.
- Support AIIB’s project due diligence and approval processes, with emphasis on ensuring key economic, financial, technical and legal issues are considered and mitigants incorporated in the financing structure and legal documentation.
- Analyze financial statements and assist project team leaders in structuring transactions.
- Conduct market research and identify business opportunities where possible.
- Work as a team player and support the team and team management in achieving their targets and objectives.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as requested by supervisors.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters/MBA or PhD program, preferably in business administration, finance, management, or related fields.
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds, and/or capital market instruments would be an advantage.
- Strong financial, analytical and modelling skills; credit skills would be an advantage.
- Team player with experience working in multicultural environments.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of local language(s) of countries in which AIIB invests would be an advantage.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 24:00 GMT+8 on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.