PositionIntern - Environmental Policy, Operational Services Department
Department/DivisionOperational Services Department
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 22, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 19, 2020
Intern - Environmental Policy, Operational Services Department
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Operational Services Department
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Stocktake policies, guidelines, standards on biodiversity/natural habitats of other Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs).
- Conduct a review and analysis of these policies, guidelines, standards and procedures and compare with equivalent provisions in AIIB’s Environmental and Social Framework (ESF).
- Provide recommendations to AIIB’s approach and future procedures on managing biodiversity impacts.
- Produce other reports as requested by the team.
- Master's (or equivalent) candidate in environmental sciences, biology, ecology or other related fields.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interest in environmental management, particularly in localized and practical solutions.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES