AIIB Strategic Programming
Integration of Stakeholders Perspectives into Strategic Programming
Strategic directions drive project selection.
Projects are selected from client requests
Investments need to be compatible with financial and risk bearing capacity
Investments need to be compatible with institutional and staff capacity
AIIB Business Plan & Strategic Programming
- Sharpening the Bank’s Strategic Focus and Shaping its Corporate Brand
- Scaling-Up Support to Clients and Refining the Programming Approach
- Bolstering Financial Sustainability and Paving the Way for Market Access
- Continuing Institution Building
- Sustainable Infrastructure
Promoting green infrastructure and supporting countries to meet their environmental and development goals.
- Cross-country Connectivity
Prioritizing cross-border infrastructure, ranging from roads and rail, to ports, energy pipelines and telecoms across Central Asia, and the maritime routes in South East and South Asia, and the Middle East, and beyond.
- Private Capital Mobilization
Devising innovative solutions that catalyze private capital, in partnership with other MDBs, governments, private financiers and other partners.