PositionSenior Risk Officer / Risk Officer – Quantitative AnalyticsMinimum of 5-10 years of experience
Department/DivisionRisk Management Department
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateSep 29, 2017
Closing Date *Oct 20, 2017
Senior Risk Officer / Risk Officer – Quantitative Analytics
The primary responsibilities of the position are to propose, review and validate theoretical foundation and conceptual soundness of models, underlie assumptions and limitations; develop code for models, conduct testing and ensure implementation of models by users; assess the accuracy performance of models and ensure coherence with best practices such as Basel rules and regulations.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing capital adequacy analysis including stress testing
- Migrating excel based models to robust and scalable platforms
- Spearheading quantitative analytics
- Leading efforts in validating models
- Preparing well written technical documents that serve as manual/guidelines for the model/process and methodologies.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in relevant areas (minimum 8-10 years for Senior Risk Officer)
- Background and experience in modeling credit risk parameters such as PD/EAD/LGD and correlations
- Experience in developing and implementing methodology and model for stress testing various risks
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and financial risk management principles
- Deep understanding and knowledge of model performance measures
- Proven ability in coding using Visual Basic, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience in risk management or quant group in a financial institution, or regulator
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and influence others
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Motivated to� support the Bank's mandate
- Self-starters and fast learners, with innovative and creative mindset
- Independent thinkers and strategic risk-takers
- Contributors and team players, with adaptable and flexible styles
- Problem-solvers and solution-finders
- Trustworthy, candid and honest
- Master's degree or equivalent in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, Physics, Economics or related field.
- Previous experience and qualifications will dictate the employee level in which an applicant will enter the Bank.
- AIIB reserves the right to terminate the application process at any time.
All current vacancies
All open positions at a glance:ALL CURRENT VACANCIES