PositionIT Project Management Specialist – TreasuryMinimum 5-8 years of experience
Job Type/ Department **In-Country Recruitment
Posting DateSep 21, 2017
Closing Date *Oct 18, 2017
IT Project Management Specialist – Treasury
The IT Project Management Specialist – Treasury will be responsible for managing design, implementation and maintenance of IT systems to support the Treasury function at AIIB.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with business departments, analyzing business requirements and delivering requirement specifications.
- Overseeing the research, design, selection, procurement, implementation and maintenance of projects and solutions to support the Treasury function of the Bank.
- Managing IT projects and vendors, including activities such as procurement, contracting, project plan and progress development, budgets, risk, etc.
- Assisting business departments with defining and fine-tuning business processes by leveraging industry best practices.
- Researching and planning for new trends in technology that may impact the Treasury function.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in Treasury with substantial professional experience in global financial institutions; knowledge and understanding of multilateral development banks is preferred.
- Substantial knowledge of front-to-back treasury business processes including trading and risk management, investment ledger, ALM, liquidity management, collateral management, etc.
- Strong skills relevant to project management, business analysis, vendor management, etc.
- Familiarity with major product packages on the market for loan operation area, and implementation experience with SWIFT, Bloomberg, Calypso, Murex and other relevant programs.
- Master’s degree equivalent or above in a relevant field from a reputable university.
- Entry level to the bank will depend on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
All current vacancies
All open positions at a glance:ALL CURRENT VACANCIES