PositionIT Specialist Information Security & ComplianceMinimum 5-8 years of relevant experience
Job Type/ Department **In-country Recruitment
Posting DateJan 24, 2017
Closing Date *Feb 28, 2017
IT Specialist Information Security & Compliance
The primary responsibilities of the IT - Specialist Information Security & Compliance are to create and manage measures to safeguard sensitive information within AIIB’s IT systems and network.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, test, monitor security measures and review AIIB’s information security to protect information and prevent unauthorized access and attack in AIIB IT environment, including desktop, network, system, application, etc. by following AIIB’s policies and legal requirements
- Inform end users about security measures, explain potential threats, and educate user’s behavior to avoid potential threats and attacks in English
- Create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with government requirements
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in AIIB’s IT environment.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in managing IT security and compliance; experience in multilateral development bank(s) a plus
- Solid knowledge of information security principles, practices and regulation, deep understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Solid experience with information security systems, including but not limited to end-point security, network security, OS and application security
- Solid technical experience with UNIX, AIX, Linux, encryption, digital certificates, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS, web security, end-point security, etc.
- Security Certifications preferred, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, SSCP
- Knowledge on International Security Frameworks and Standards such as ISO/IEC 27001 Series, COBIT 5 and NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Strength in analytical and communication skills; service orientation with effective communications
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields from reputable university.
All Current Vacancies
All open positions at a glance:ALL CURRENT VACANCIES