PositionInvestment Associate(s)/Analyst(s)Minimum 2-5 years of experience
Department/DivisionInvestment Operations Department I & II
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateOct 15, 2019
Closing Date *Nov 14, 2019
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral institution with the mandate to foster sustainable economic growth in Asia by investing in infrastructure and other productive areas and promoting regional cooperation and partnerships.
AIIB keeps scaling up its support to sector investment programs in client countries and is looking for Investment Associates/Analysts with experience in commercial/investment banks and/or international financial institutions to assist in the execution works conducted by the Bank's Investment Operations Department (IOD).
The Investment Associate(s)/Analyst(s) will have opportunities to work on both sovereign and nonsovereign-backed projects executed by Investment Operations I – Transport and Water or Investment Operations II – Energy and Urban. The Investment Associate(s)/Analyst(s) are expected to assist senior team members in origination and execution across different products such as senior debt, mezzanine debt, guarantee and equity. The Investment Associate(s)/Analyst(s) are expected to work closely with other relevant AIIB departments.
- Support AIIB's project due diligence and approval processes, with emphasis on ensuring key economic, financial, technical and legal issues are considered and mitigants incorporated in the financing structure and legal documentation.
- Conduct research works on sectoral/technical topics related to IOD's business.
- Analyze financial statements and assist project team leaders in structuring transactions.
- Support the preparation of project documents used for approval.
- Work as a team player, including supporting the team and team management in achieving their targets and objectives.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience in the field of corporate/project finance gained at top tier commercial/investment banks and/or relevant engineering environment/ international financial/consultancy institutions.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor's degree (master's degree or equivalent preferred) preferably in business, finance, economics, engineering, accountancy or other subjects relevant to the sectors covered by the relevant departments.
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds and/or capital market instruments.
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills.
- Strong credit skills would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of a local language would be an advantage.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the job title and grade level at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES