PositionTreasury Officer-FundingMinimum 5-8 years of experience
Department/DivisionOffice of the Treasurer
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateDec 03, 2018
Closing Date *Dec 24, 2018
The Treasury Officer-Funding will perform various activities related to the Treasury function’s tactical management of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank's (AIIB) balance sheet. The role is primarily focused on the preparation, execution and documentation of the Bank’s borrowings in international and local currencies, investor marketing-related activities as well as associated derivatives transactions. The officer will also see involvement in other activities in the Treasury function as required.
- Actively participate in the analysis and execution of borrowing and liability management opportunities, as well as associated derivatives, to achieve AIIB’s authorized borrowing program.
- Participate in the daily correspondence, meetings and discussions with Bank intermediaries to facilitate AIIB’s funding operations.
- Support the Head of Funding in investor marketing activities including the maintenance of the investor database, roadshow planning and follow-up.
- Recommend and present transactions for execution to the Head of Funding through discussions to ensure proper review and that transactions meet AIIB's objectives.
- Maintain internal controls at all times in the approved environment.
- Contribute proactively to the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the Treasury function by leveraging technology, promoting automation and defining best-in-class processes and procedures.
- Perform ad hoc Treasury tasks.
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and systematic.
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Team player and ability to communicate well with others.
- Must be able to handle pressure well.
- Excellent spreadsheet and database skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity and experience with Treasury Management Systems.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience working in a relevant field with a minimum of three years of relevant practical experience on an international funding desk.
- Master's degree preferably in finance, business or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English, oral and written.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.ALL CURRENT VACANCIES