PositionHR Officer/Senior HR Officer—Training and DevelopmentMinimum 5-10 years of experience
Job Type/ Department **Global Recruitment
Posting DateNov 19, 2018
Closing Date *Dec 24, 2018
HR Officer/Senior HR Officer—Training and Development
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is looking for a functional expert in training and development (T&D) to support AIIB’s strategic objectives and business requirements.
The candidate should have the right bearing to work with line managers and should be technically strong, able to act as HR subject matter expert and being a trusted partner to the line managers by understanding their business. The selected officer will design and develop the required training interventions and may also be required to facilitate some bankwide training. The selected officer will support the T&D head in delivering strategic T&D initiatives at a group level with the administrative support of an HR assistant.
- Codesign and execute a training and capacity building strategy.
- Develop and implement a competency model aligned with AIIB’s HR strategy.
- Work closely with line managers to conduct training needs analysis, design, plan, implement and monitor cost-effective training programs/solutions for staff across levels.
- Source external training partners and ensure that they understand AIIB’s context, values, ethos and specific needs.
- Build strong relationships with external training suppliers and consultants.
- Develop online an e-learning platform for AIIB proprietary training content and source and maintain external training content relevant to the business.
- Ensure training standards by evaluating face-to-face/online internal and external training quality and effectiveness.
- Assist the T&D head in strategic initiatives being rollout.
- Manage the training budget and source cost-effective solutions.
- Help set up the new T&D function by providing thought leadership in T&D and training operations.
- Facilitate bankwide trainings (team activation, team building etc.).
- Minimum 5-8 years (minimum 8-10 years for Senior HR Officer) of relevant T&D experience in an international/financial institution.
- Passion for T&D with the desire to grow in a T&D function.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proven networking capabilities, influencing, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills.
- Growth mindset, resilient and adaptable to change.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
- Proactive, ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time, able to work under pressure, ambiguity and meet deadlines.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to work as member of a team and build relationships with direct HR team members and business to ensure excellent service.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness and attention to detail.
- Facilitation skills and T&D certification would be an advantage.
- Master’s degree in HR management, organizational behavior, business administration and related fields from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.ALL CURRENT VACANCIES