PositionIntern - Implementation Monitoring Unit (Post-investment Monitoring)
Department/DivisionImplementation Monitoring Unit
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 17, 2020
Closing Date *Feb 14, 2020
Intern - Implementation Monitoring Unit (Post-investment Monitoring)
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Implementation Monitoring Unit (IMU)
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Assist in monitoring AIIB’s investment portfolio including but not limited to, reviewing company’s financial statements, carrying out financial analysis, upgrading credit ratings, preparing quarterly monitoring reports and presentations for management, updating data in AIIB’s loan or equity monitoring systems, etc.
- Assist in conducting various analyses on AIIB’s investment portfolio, including but not limited to, benchmarking with peer institutions, portfolio diversification analysis, portfolio growth trend analysis, portfolio risk assessments, etc.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in economics, finance etc.
- Basic knowledge of finance and economics; previous experience with financial institutions is a plus.
- Passion for international development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES