PositionIntern - Implementation Monitoring Unit
Department/DivisionImplementation Monitoring Unit
Job Type/ Department **Internship
Posting DateJan 09, 2019
Closing Date *Jan 28, 2019
Intern - Implementation Monitoring Unit
- Location: Beijing
- Business Unit: Implementation Monitoring Unit
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Start: May 2019
- Assist in monitoring the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s (AIIB) investment portfolio, including but not limited to preparing quarterly monitoring reports and presentations, updating the portfolio data, etc.
- Assist in conducting various analyses on AIIB’s investment portfolio, including but not limited to benchmarking with peer institutions, portfolio diversification analysis, portfolio growth trend analysis, portfolio risk assessments, etc.
- Assist in the ongoing development of AIIB’s investment operations IT system and integration with other AIIB business systems.
- Assist in data mining and visualization of AIIB’s investment operations data.
- Master’s degree candidate from an internationally recognized institution.
- Knowledge of finance and economics.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Familiar with computer programming.
- Results-driven and innovative.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
VIEW ALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES